Book your Jodhpur to Indore Flights Hassle Free with Paytm
Looking for a less-crowded vacation destination? Why not check out Indore? The beautiful city is not just the commercial hub of Madhya Pradesh; it has several tourist attractions. You can get best deals on Jodhpur Indore flights at Paytm. So , what are you waiting for? Check out flights ticket offers on Paytm , and go ahead with booking cheap flights from Jodhpur to Indore.
Paytm is one of the leading online flight booking platforms that ensures that you get the best of Jodhpur to Indore fares. Other than finding cheap deals on domestic flights and international flights , you can also get complete Jodhpur to Indore flight schedule on Paytm , check Jodhpur to Indore flight status and do online web check-in.
About Flying from Jodhpur Airport
Jodhpur airport is approximately 3.2 km from the main city. It is a civil enclave airport and some of the areas are used by Indian Air Force. The airport is spread in 12 acre area and has a domestic terminal that can handle 430 passengers every hour. There are 7 check-in counters and 3 boarding gates at the airport. The airport has baggage service , coffee shops and food joints.
Flying to Indore
Indore is recognized as the blooming commercial capital and the largest city of Madhya Pradesh. The place is a significant centre of economic activity owing to its proximity to Mumbai and Gujarat. The city also acquired the smart city status in 2015 and had many layers. The city is foodie heaven , and along with it the city is a palace city , a vast storehouse of Maratha culture and pride , home to royalty and d also an important religious centre.
Tourist attractions to visit in Indore
Indore is a fascinating city with its roots as a sixteenth-century trading hub amid Deccan and Delhi. The city is known as the influential city in Central India. The place presents many beautiful parks , temples , palaces and fantastic street food.
· Gandhi Hall- A beautiful town hall constructed in Indo Gothic style and was renamed after the death of Gandhi. Today the site is the major venue for art exhibitions and cultural events.
· Rajwada- An iconic structure well known as Holkar palace is a seven floor building. It is a combination of Maratha , Mughal and French architecture with massive wooden entrance covered with iron studs.
· Kanch Mandir- A place of worship which is made fully of glass. It is a beautiful place with many skillfully crafted Chinese type glasses and cut glass chandeliers.
· Patalpani waterfall- This is known to be the best picnic spot in Indore and the best place for nature lovers. The best time to enjoy here is in the rainy season as you can soak yourself in the breathtaking views.
· Nehru park- The place is identified to be the best family spot in Indore as well as the oldest park. The place is best to observe birds and animals.
Where to stay in Indore
Indore is a commercial hub of the state and also serves as the capital of Indore district and Indore division. There are many affordable as well as luxurious hotels in Indore to make your stay comfortable. All hotels in Indore provide best in class equipment as well as amenities to the visitors.
· Radisson Blu Hotel
· Indore Marriott Hotel
· Wow Hotel
· Hotel Shivani
· Effotel Hotel
· Sayaji Indore
Dining options in Indore
Indore is one of the few cities that promise the best street food eating experience. You will feel great after enjoying food in Indore. It is actually a food capital and street food of Indore is much discussed topic. You should not miss poha and jalebi of Indore as they are most renowned of all foods. Indore has a range of places to offer its visitors specially and is known to be the best place for food lovers.
· Sarafa Bazaar- A foodie’s paradise where the visitor can enjoy the truly delicious street food.
· Chappan Dukan – One of the top most places to visit in Indore which offers 56 shops offering many local delicacies.
· Rajwada- The place has decades old chaat joints serving delicious chaat.
· Chokhi Dhani- Best place to enjoy Rajasthani food
All Set to Touch the Sky
Indore is undoubtedly an interesting city with a vibrant culture , significant historical background and lots of places to see. If you plan the trip well , it’s going to be one of the most memorable vacations. Moreover , if you book flights between Jodhpur to Indore at Paytm , you are going to save more.
Paytm brings to you the best of flight offers. Whether you book flights to Indore or any other destination , rest assured that you are getting the most competitive deal on the website. If you want to learn more about flights from Indore or are not able to find cheap air tickets , our customer support team is here to assist. We are just a call away. Get in touch with our executives and they will try their best to resolve your concerns.
Q. How many flights fly from Jodhpur to Indore on weekly basis?
Ans: There are about 38 flights fly from Jodhpur to Indore On weekly basis.
Q. When is the first flight from Jodhpur to Indore?
Ans: The first flight (might change) from Jodhpur to Indore is at 06:25:00 and is operated by Air India.
Q. When is the last flight from Jodhpur to Indore?
Ans: The last flight from Jodhpur to Indore is at 11:40:00 and is operated by Jet Airways.
Q. What is the minimum time to fly from Jodhpur to Indore?
Ans: It takes 1h 40m to fly from Jodhpur to Indore.
Q. Which airline operates the most number of flights from Jodhpur to Indore?
Ans: With a total of 32 flights , Jet Airways currently operates the most number of flights from Jodhpur to Indore.
Q. How many direct (non stop) flights available in between Jodhpur & Indore?
Ans: There are 2 Direct (non stop) flights flying in between Jodhpur & Indore.
Q. How many connecting flights available in between Jodhpur & Indore?
Ans: There are 36 connecting flights flying in between Jodhpur & Indore.
Q. Jodhpur Airport Address
Ans: Air Force Area Jodhpur Rajasthan 342011
Q. Indore Airport Address
Ans: Airport Rd Panchshil Nagar Sangam Nagar Indore Madhya Pradesh
Q. Jodhpur & Indore Airport IATA Code
Ans: Jodhpur IATA - JDH , Indore IATA - IDR