Nagpur is a well-developed city with adequate transportation facilities that connect it with the rest of the major cities in the country. Though rail and road are the most economical modes of transportation , they can’t match the comfort offered by air travel. When you think of air travel , think of Paytm. We are one of the trusted online platforms to buy cheap air tickets of flights between Indore to Nagpur.
Paytm comes with Indore to Nagpur flight booking offers at a regular time interval. So , when you book domestic flights or international flights , do enquire about the ongoing flight ticket offers. When selecting a flight at Paytm , compare Indore to Nagpur flight schedule and make the booking based on your requirements..
That’s not all. Paytm wants to be your one stop destination for Indore Nagpur flights booking. Therefore , we have added features such as Indore to Nagpur flight status check and online web check-in on the website.
Nagpur- the Orange city
Nagpur located in the heart of India is very popular for its oranges and thus known as the Orange City. The city is a hub to several activities like technical hubs and IT , educational centers , government establishments , diverse occupations and many acclamatory buildings as well as associations.
Things to do and visit in Nagpur
For last few years Nagpur is recognized as a tourist spot owing to its ultimate beauty. The place presents many tourist attractions which should not be missed. There are many activities too which can be enjoyed by tourists in the orange city of India.
Places to visit
· The Seminary Hill- This is the best place to start your tour of Nagpur. It is a peak of the hillock which displays the breathtaking view of Nagpur. Many tourists visit this place to enjoy the beauty and trek along the lush greenery.
· Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary- This is an ideal place for wildlife enthusiasts as it has abundant wildlife. The place has about 160 bird species and many animals including hyena , tiger , leopard , sambar and wild boars.
· Markanda- This is the perfect place to visit in Nagpur for history lovers. The site has about 24 temples , whose names were mentioned in the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. These ancient temples have their historical importance and present amazing paintings and sculptures.
Things to do
· Water sports- The pristine water of Khindsi Lake offer adventure enthusiasts to enjoy many water sports. You can go parasailing , jet skiing , kayaking , knee boarding and many more.
· Lata Mangeshkar Musical Garden- This is the best place for music lovers in Nagpur. The place has a well-maintained garden along with lush greenery and a musical fountain that dances with tunes of classical music.
· Raman Science Centre- This centre aims to promote the knowledge of science and technology in Nagpur. There are various activities which are arranged here to create awareness amid the young children via many science lecturers , planet watching , science film shows and many more.
Climate conditions in Nagpur
Nagpur experiences a dry or semi-dry climate all through the year. Best time to visit Nagpur is during winters to enjoy the pleasant and chilly weather. The city experiences tremendous climatic variations along with scorching summer as well as chilling winters.
Journey from Indore
Indore is known to be the most popular destination of Madhya Pradesh. The place is the perfect blend of modern and traditional values. The city is very well linked by all means of transports. The Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport has regular flights to and from major Indian cities along with foreign countries.About Nagpur Airport
Nagpur airport is also called as Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. The airport was first commissioned during the First World War between 1917 and 1918. It was also used as a staging base in the World War II. The airport is spread over 1450 acres , and is home to the Nagpur Indian Air Force. It was in April 2008 that the airport received a new terminal building.
The airport functions as a domestic and international airport with major airlines flying to and from several cities in the country and the world. There are a total of 13 check-in counters , 6 customs and 3 security counters to provide more convenience to travellers. The airport has baggage services , first-aid rooms , postal services , cafeteria and other amenities to make travelling a more comfortable experience.
When you are ready to fly to Nagpur , check out the best of offers on domestic flights from Indore to Nagpur. We will be happy to make booking cheap air tickets from Indore to Nagpur and travelling via air even more comfortable for customers.
Q. How many flights fly from Indore to Nagpur on weekly basis?
Ans: There are about 87 flights fly from Indore to Nagpur On weekly basis.
Q. When is the first flight from Indore to Nagpur?
Ans: The first flight (might change) from Indore to Nagpur is at 00:25:00 and is operated by Jet Airways.
Q. When is the last flight from Indore to Nagpur?
Ans: The last flight from Indore to Nagpur is at 16:50:00 and is operated by Jet Airways.
Q. What is the minimum time to fly from Indore to Nagpur?
Ans: It takes 1h 0m to fly from Indore to Nagpur.
Q. Which airline operates the most number of flights from Indore to Nagpur?
Ans: With a total of 67 flights , Jet Airways currently operates the most number of flights from Indore to Nagpur.
Q. How many direct (non stop) flights available in between Indore & Nagpur?
Ans: There are 3 Direct (non stop) flights flying in between Indore & Nagpur.
Q. How many connecting flights available in between Indore & Nagpur?
Ans: There are 84 connecting flights flying in between Indore & Nagpur.
Q. Indore Airport Address
Ans: Airport Rd Panchshil Nagar Sangam Nagar Indore Madhya Pradesh
Q. Nagpur Airport Address
Ans: Sonegaon Nagpur Maharashtra 440005
Q. Indore & Nagpur Airport IATA Code
Ans: Indore IATA - IDR , Nagpur IATA - NAG