When you are planning to fly to Bhubaneswar from Dehradun , there’s no point in wasting time in checking out a myriad of online flight tickets booking sites. Paytm is the name to rely upon , because we offer you the most competitive deals on Dehradun to Bhubaneswar flights. If you are planning to book tickets in much advance , rest assured that the deal is going to be even sweeter.
Trust Paytm for Best Offers and Deals
Irrespective of how stiff the competition is between air carriers , air travel is expensive. And Paytm is working towards making it affordable for customers. We come up with flight ticket offers on domestic flights and international flights on a regular basis to help you travel while saving more.
To make a booking , visit Paytm , enter trip details and we will give a list of Dehradun to Bhubaneswar flight schedule. Compare Dehradun Bhubaneswar fares and you are a step away from booking flights.
You can also do online web check-in and check Dehradun to Bhubaneswar flight status on Paytm. So what are you waiting for? Visit Paytm and book cheap air tickets today.
What is interesting about Dehradun?
Dehradun is known as one of the oldest cities and is glittering like a jewel in lower Himalayan mountain ranges. It is currently the capital of Uttarakhand and is the gateway to popular hill stations like Mussoorie.
In and around Dehradun
Some of the interesting places to visit in Dehradun are:
• Forest research Institute – The place is widely known as FRI Dehradun and is a stunning architectural sight with the vast collection of forestry-related items.
• Sahastradhara- The place is one of the popular spots in Dehradun and is located at 14 km from the main city. The place also comprises beautiful caves and waterfalls.
• Buddha temple- Buddha temple is located in Clement Town and attracts many visitors and followers.
About Dehradun Airport
Dehradun Airport is also known as Jolly Grant airport that lies in the foothills of Himalayas and is termed as a gateway to Garhwali. This airport generally witnesses the good amount of travellers.
Bhubaneswar is the commercial capital of Orissa and is the ancient city and a perfect starting point for the traveller. The place is considered to be the fastest growing cities in India owing to its manufacturing and Informative technology advancements. It is also known as the city of temples.
About Bhubaneswar airport
Bhubaneswar airport known as Biju Patnaik International Airport is just 3 km away from the main city centre. It is the only international airport in the state and is named after Chief Minister of Orissa Biju Patnaik who was also a freedom fighter and aviator. The airport is well connected to the cities of Delhi , Kolkata , Mumbai , Chennai , Hyderabad , Raipur and Visakhapatnam.
Places to visit in and around Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar is an abode to several most beautiful temples varying in size and designs and is devoted to Hindu deities.
• Udayagiri & Khandagiri- These caves have some inscriptions which describe the exploits of King Kharavela and are carved specially for Jain monks.
• Hirapur- In the village of Hirapur there is a shrine Chausath Yogini Temple which is devoted to 64 appearances of Goddess Shakti and symbolizes women’s creative energy.
• Atri- It is a hot spring near the famous Lord Hatkeshwar Temple and which is considered to be having medicinal properties. The place is also the venue for grand annual fair Makar Jatra.
• Pipli- It is a small village in Bhubaneswar and is an abode to appliqué work. It is located 15 km to South of Bhubaneswar on the highway to Puri.
Weekend getaways near Bhubaneswar
• Puri- The place is considered as the Char Dham of India and most sacred pilgrim centers of India. It is also named as Jagannath Puri.
• Dhenkanal- It is a beautiful city which offers many interesting places to visit. It is full of historical and spiritual heritage along with serene spots.
• Paradip- It is known as one of the most beautiful cities of Orissa and is well known for having one of the twelve major seaports of India.
• Konark- Konark is a place with heart-winning sun temples and has a famous ancient temple and exotic beach.